July 19, 2016
schedule of activities
|Day: Day 01||Date: Apr 04 - Tue||Departure: MANILA||Arrival: NORTHERN EUROPE||Activity: Today, we start our ultimate journey as we board our flight bound for Northern Europe. In flight meals, movies and a night of rest as our jet whisks us to the sky…|
|Day: Day 02||Date: Apr 05 - Wed||Departure: DENMARK||Arrival: --||Activity: …and lands us this morning in Copenhagen, Denmark. Upon arrival we proceed for a sightseeing tour of Copenhagen. Tour includes Amalienborg Palace Square, The Geifion Fountain, City hall square and Nyhaven & see the outside view of Kronborg Castle. After lunch, we enter the Frederiksborg Castle for a tour. We then Check-in to our hotel followed by dinner. Overnight at our hotel.|
|Day: Day 03||Date: Apr 06 - Thu||Departure: DENMARK||Arrival: REYKJAVIK||Activity: After breakfast, transfer to the airport for our flight to Reykjavik, Iceland. An excursion to the Blue Lagoon for a relaxing dip and experience a refreshing feeling in being a hot bath before we check – in to our hotel via dinner.
|Day: Day 04||Date: Apr 07 - Fri||Departure: REYKJAVIK||Arrival: VIK||Activity: Breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion sightseeing tour includes to Golden Circle – Thingvillir National Park, the Gullfoss Waterfall, incredible Strokkur Geyser Area. After lunch we proceed to South Shore tour along Iceland’s southern coast stretching as far as the village of Vik, known for its black basalt sandy beach and western cliffs that are home to seabirds like Puffins. Later, stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall where visitors can walk behind it into a small cave. Afterwards, visit Skógafoss waterfall, popular to photographers for its single or double rainbows that appear in sunny days.
|Day: Day 05||Date: Apr 08 - Sat||Departure: VIK||Arrival: HOFN||Activity: Breakfast at hotel, Today we drive pass the Lava Fields of Hofn.
|Day: Day 06||Date: Apr 09 - Sun||Departure: HOFN||Arrival: EGILSSTADIR||Activity: Breakfast at hotel. Today experience A mesmerizing mix of mountains, fjords, waterfalls and wildlife, the East Fjords are scattered with idyllic fishing villages, while routes north and south connect you easily to Icelandic icons like the glacial lagoon and Myvatn's volcanic wonders. Perfect for 'slow travel', the East Fjords offer an authentic Icelandic experience, a chance to meet the locals and discover a less-visited side of the country.
|Day: Day 07||Date: Apr 10 - Mon||Departure: EGILSSTADIR||Arrival: AKUREYRI||Activity: Breakfast at the hotel. We proceed to Akureyri, on the way we stop to visit the Asbyrgi Canyon "The Shelter of the Gods" is located in Jökulsárgljúfur canyon way up north. It is one of the most magical places in Iceland. Also visit Godafoss Waterfall one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Iceland before arriving to Akureyri. Dinner and overnight at Akureyri.
|Day: Day 08||Date: Apr 11 - Tue||Departure: AKUREYRI||Arrival: WEST ICELAND||Activity: Breakfast at the hotel. We drive to Stykkisholmur is beautifully-situated on the northern side of the Snaefellsnes peninsula. With beautiful and well-preserved old houses in the town centre. Stykkisholmur is also known as the gateway to the innumerable islands of Breidafjordur bay, which is renowned for its natural beauty and remarkable wildlife.
|Day: Day 09||Date: Apr 12 - Wed||Departure: Ice Cave Visit||Arrival: --||Activity: After breakfast at the hotel, spend athe entire day at the spectacular Langjökull Glacier (Long Glacier). Ride a monster truck to the top of the ice cap for one of the most breathtaking incomparable views ever, especially on a clear day. However, the best experience is under the surface: a journey into the first and biggest man-made Ice Cave in the world, with its stunning frozen caverns of intense blue ice. Lunch is served en route and dinner will be back at the hotel.
|Day: Day 10||Date: Apr 13 - Thu||Departure: REYKJAVIK||Arrival: OSLO||Activity: After Breakfast, we transfer to the airport for our flight to Oslo. Upon arrival in Oslo we have the day to discover the city. Overnight at hotel.
|Day: Day 11||Date: Apr 14 - Fri||Departure: OSLO||Arrival: MANILA||Activity: After Breakfast. We transfer to the airport for our homeward flight. In-flight meals, movies & a night of rest above the clouds as our jet races with the sun.|
|Day: Day 12||Date: Dec 15 - Fri||Departure: MANILA||Arrival: --||Activity: --|
TOUR PRICE: to be advised
- Round trip airfare from Manila on economy class (Business class optional).
- Stay in first & deluxe class hotels 4 & 5 stars in two-in-a-room basis.
- Three (3) meals daily throughout the tour (buffet breakfasts, lunches & and dinners daily).
- Porterages on all hotels, piers, & airports.
- All tours, Excursion, & transfer by private deluxe motorcoaches.
- English speaking local Guides, meet & send-off Assistance.
- Round the clock services of Experienced Filipino Tour Escort.
NOTE: ALL HOTELS ARE LOCATED GOOD LOCATION FOR BETTER VIEWING OF THE NORTHERN LIGHTS IN THE EVENING
SCHENGEN VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Personal appearance
- One (1) duplicate duly filled up visa application form
- Valid Passport (valid at least six (6) months after the intended journey has ended)
- Previous passport/s, if any, including passport w/ valid US Visa and other previous visas and entry and exit stamps.
- Four (4) recent & identical color photographs – white background.
- Sufficient financial means
- For Employee
- Proof of employment – stating your position, salary and number of leave days given for the trip w/ specified dates approved by employer
- Bank Certificate
- Income Tax Return (ITR) for the previous year
- For Self-Employed
- Bank certificate
- Business license / SEC / DTI
- Income Tax Return (ITR) for the previous year
- Marital status :
- If married: copy of your Marriage Contract and birth certificate authenticated by the NSO
- If single: copy of your birth certificate authenticated by the NSO
- For minors, Notarized Affidavit of Support & Consent
- Travel insurance
NORWAY EMBASSY (Schengen Visa) – PROCESSING TIME 1 MONTH